Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Monday, August 14, 2017

Warnings from God

Earlier this spring as I was driving home I noticed a bright orange vehicle on a side road that I was approaching. You know how sometimes a thought will jump into your mind and you think, interesting, then brush it off? Well, a voice spoke to my conscience warning me this car wasn't going to stop and we would hit each other.
I thought, okay weird, but I didn't really believe it. Then as I drew closer, the voice said, here it is. It's about to happen.
So I did slow. I mean, who wouldn't at this point? This is a continual conversation now.
Sure enough, the vehicle pulled onto the road I was on without stopping to look for traffic. Had I not slowed, he would've rammed right into me.
Now to make this more interesting. The orange vehicle--wasn't even orange! I can't remember for sure, but I think it was brown or black. A color that wouldn't have grabbed my attention, but God in His goodness made it appear orange when I saw it traveling down the side road. He's so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment