Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Tuesday, October 7, 2014

No More Rejection Letters/Submit Proposal the Easy Way!

As most of you know, I'm a self-published author. I chose to go this route to avoid any additional stress to my life while homeschooling my children. However, I feel ready to accept the challenges of a traditional publisher now and am writing an inspirational comedy romance with the intent of becoming a hybrid author. What this means, is that I'll be both traditionally published and self-published in hopes the traditional route will draw more attention to my books that are self-published.

But ...
I do not want to go the stressful route of facing rejection letters. Nor do I have to. ChristianManuscriptSubmissions.com is a site designed to connect writers with publishers. You can find out more by going here: http://christianmanuscriptsubmissions.com/authors/create_pp.php

If you want to leave your work with them, here's what you'll need to prepare:
This is a sample of the "Create Your Proposal" form

SAMPLE FORM FOR REFERENCE ONLY - DO NOT COMPLETE

*Required Fields


My Proposal
Tentative Title*:
Proposal Category*:
Topic:
Intended Audience:
Similar Books:
Promotion Ideas:
Manuscript Length
(Word Count):
Completion Date:
Book Summary* :
Word Count 500
Table Of Contents:
(Chapter titles only)
Writing Sample*:
(Word Count 3000)
Interest in Self-publishing: Yes No
Interested self-publisher or partner-publisher will provide editorial services and print your book for a fee.
Agents May Contact Me: Yes No
Interested agent would represent your book to a publisher and follow AAR guidelines to charge you nothing up front and share in a small percentage of the book proceeds after publication.
How did you hear about us?
 

SAMPLE FORM FOR REFERENCE ONLY -
DO NOT COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment