Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Book Distributor Results

As a result of my signing with Advocate Distribution, I have now sold copies of each of The Ozark Durham Series and the Abandoned Hearts Study Guide to Anchor and Ingram distributors. This is exciting because my books can be in more book stores nation wide. If someone from as far away as California asks their local book store to stock my books, they'll most likely be able to now.

I also learned from my distributor that whenever I schedule a book signing, to let them know. They will then contact the area stores where I'll be signing to offer them my books to stock their shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment