Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Choosing the Right Web Master


For anyone who doesn't yet know, I now have a website http://www.reginatittel.com

I encourage everyone to stop by and see this impressive work of art. My web master, Tony Gonzales, did an amazing job. On my web site, not only can I sell print versions of my books, but Mr. Gonzales also set it up to enable me to sell eversions too. If you click on the book page you'll see them beautifully displayed on a cherry book case! Don’t stop there. Click on one of the books, then go to 'book excerpt.' Another page will appear featuring an open book where you can read an excerpt from the book you chose. It's genius!

Next, click on my media button. If you choose press releases, you'll see an eye-catching page featuring pictures that coincide with the book. (If there's only one, that's because the others haven't been added yet. Same with the videos.)

So when choosing a web master, first determine what you want your site to accomplish. Then research other websites of similar interests. (I researched various well-known authors to see what their sites featured.) Collect this information for your tentative web builder and see if they can meet your needs within your price range.

The web master I chose can build sites to meet a wide range of needs. Don’t be shy, contact whomever you're interested in and check out their talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment