Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Thursday, August 16, 2012

Getting a Jump in Sales with Your Series

If you're interested in reading about a successful indie author, check out Smashwords blog for today. It sounds like giving away the first book of a series is the bait to attract readers.
Have I done it? No. I plan to do so when I have the last two books in this series finished. Until then, offering one for free from time to time is what I'll stick to. And I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's because the first volume is selling the best. But I may be shooting myself in the foot. If I put it up for free, it could increase my sales all around the board like the author featured on Smashwords who is currently making over $15,000 a quarter.
How about you--what are your thoughts on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment