Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Monday, January 23, 2012

Great Article About Abuse/Coveted Bride, vol.3 With This Subject

As many of you know, I like to tackle tough or unusual issues in my books. I want to make an impact to people who can relax under the ease of fiction but, perhaps, not so much in a church setting. In my third novel, Coveted Bride, I tackle two key issues. One, safe-guarding your children. Two, how to rebuild your confidence through Christ after living under abuse. Following is a great article on this subject. Whether you can relate or not, I'm sure someone you know could and just reading this would help you better understand their needs.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1459954

No comments:

Post a Comment