Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Friday, January 27, 2012

Borrowing Daily Elements For Your Writing

Today my sister-in-law told me her funny, but stressful, stories about her two year-old twin boys. Yesterday, already dressed for bed, they decided to play in the 'blue' toliet water. (Funny thing, my 4 yr old is afraid of the 'blue' water (the toliet cleaner thing) and will hardly use the bathroom while visiting.) But my twin nephews thought it was fascinating and commenced to splashing each other until they were soaked and blue!

After a very, very good bath, and plenty of floor scrubbing, my relatives were able to go to bed themselves. But...just this morning, while the adults were in another room, the twins helped themselves to the pantry and scattered oats throughout the kitchen!

It pays to be a good listener, my stories will be far more vibrant because of my colorful family members. Thank you, family, for these moments and for being able to use them in my writing!

1 comment: