Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Results of . . . is it God's providence or a well prepared manuscript?

This is exciting news for me and might be encouraging to those of you following a similar path. Because of my books being well-liked by certain individuals, they may find their own way to Random House and Thomas Nelson.

Let me back up. A few weeks ago, I asked my husband about our internet sevice. You see, we're still using dial up, but we have the opportunity to switch to Wild Blue or wait a year for Big River to come through. His advice was to wait. I woke the next morning with this thought in mind. If I had high speed internet, I could online market my books more effectively and gain a much larger following. But if I wait, like my husband suggested, and my books take off, it will clearly be the hand of God. Thus, I felt like God saying, "Give me a year, and let Me show you what I can do."

That being said, an individual associated with a certain bookstore is giving my book to a representative to one of the above mentioned publishing houses. Another individual knows the people who run the other mentioned publishing house and wants to give them a copy of my books.

I'm not so naive as to think, "this is it", but I do have enough faith to say, God's in control and who knows what He might do!

Thank you to all who believe in my writing and want to share it with the world, and I hope those of you reading this will find a dedicated following for your own works.

No comments:

Post a Comment