Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Untitled Song


Here's a song I wrote (or God wrote through me) when my first child was still a baby. It's to the tune of the oldies, 'Teen Angel.'


Mother, can you hear me
Father, can you see me
Are you somewhere up above
And will you pray for me

You told me of, a man who died
For me to be set free
And if in Him I would believe
I'd live eternally

Mother, can you hear me
Father, can you see me
Are you somewhere up above
And will you pray for me

Faithfully, to church you'd go
When Sunday rolled around
I was too lost in sin
To see what you had found

Mother, can you hear me
Father, can you see me
Are you somewhere up above
And will you pray for me

When the trumpet blew
I couldn't hear
And with it you were gone
So here I am down on my knees
Salvation is my plea

Jesus, can you hear me
Jesus, can you see me
Are You somewhere up above
And will you send for me


Notice the last line, no longer is the individual asking for prayer, but asking to be with Jesus. Don't wait for the tribulation to make a believer out of you, go to Him today.

If you can think of a good title for it, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment