Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Have I steered anyone toward Create Space only to have you disappointed in their quality? Then I'm sorry. Not everyone is dissatisfied, but I am. You can have the nicest personnel in the world but if your quality is poor, the rest doesn't matter.

Unexpected Kiss is a black and white cover. How many shades should black and white come in? For Create Space, too many. My books are tinted pink, blue, green, boy, I can't wait to see what's next. (That's sarcasm, by the way.) Actually, I'm not mad, just disappointed. And guess who else is?

Gospeland Bookstore. Gospeland, in Cape Girardeau, is selling my books like hot cakes. (Yes, even with the not-so-good covers) But, they're not pleased with the result of my chosen printing company any more than I am. In fact, so much so, that because of them, my book is now in the hands of a rep for a large publishing company that currently bought a self-publishing company. What does that mean? I hope it means that my books will soon be printed through a different company and even promoted through the same!

(Note: not only am I having the 'color tint' problem, but often my spines are bent or the covers are torn simply because of rough packaging.)

No comments:

Post a Comment