Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Friday, December 30, 2011

Change of Direction

This blog will soon offer a page where you can buy my books and the study packet without having to go elsewhere. I'm excited about doing this and am having to learn so much. Once I figure it all out, I'd like to add it to my blog postings and then pull my helpful posts together into a free ebook. It will be offered at most estores.

Also, I'd like to start including posts that will interest a reader who stops by here and not just other authors. So look for some changes, starting with my next post . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment