Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Monday, October 3, 2011

First Results of Updated Press Release

I just sent out my revised press release today and already had an editor interested in running a story. This is very good considering my next book signing is the 15th. I need the publicity to bring in those interested in buying my book. I'll also print coupons to send to those that haven't been able to come to the earlier signings. I'll encourage (through the post card) them to tell their coworkers, etc.

Also, because of my interviews and notice in at least three different papers, I sold over 40 ebooks this month through Amazon alone! I've sold five paper versions from online as well.

As always, I hope this encourages someone out there and would love to hear how you're doing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment