Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Friday, September 2, 2011

Welcome Farmington Readers!

     I've noticed a few people stopping by my blog after seeing my book-signing announcement posted with the Farmington Library in MO. Let me say welcome, I'm glad you're here and look forward to meeting you next Tuesday, the sixth.
     If there's anything you'd like to know about me, just ask in the comments section or email me at reginatittel@gmail.com. I've dedicated this blog toward helping other aspiring writers by sharing my journey in publication and marketing. If I can be any help to you, please let me know.
     Also, I'm featured this week in the Cashbook Journal Newspaper in Jackson and next week my interview should appear in the Banner Press Newspaper in Marble Hill. Both write-ups give you a look into my life.
     While you're here, check out the first three chapters of my books listed under pages. Then vote on which one you like the best. Abandoned Hearts is the book I'll be signing next week. The second of the series, Unexpected Kiss, comes out this fall.
     Enjoy reading and I look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment