Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Monday, September 19, 2011

Need Help From Romania


I noticed I had someone from Romania check out my blog. It just so happens that the fourth Ozark Durham Series involves a Romanian. I thought I could use the flood that happened there a few years ago and draw interest to the importance of child sponsorship.

So . . . if someone from Romania is reading this and would be willing to converse with me so that I can learn a few more facts about your people and country, I'd be honored if you would contact me through the comment section or through my email, reginatittel@gmail.com.

And, of course, I'd be willing to accept help from anyone else that knows more about this beautiful country and its people.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment