Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Interviews Connected with Sales

Here's an encouraging note. Since sending out my press releases and being interviewed, not to mention the various book signings I've done, my sales have climbed. I'm currently ten books above the norm this month for e-sales and I've sold at least 4 printed books online. That's not to mention what sales I may have occured at bookstores where my books are being sold.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, my husband and I are creating a study guide to accompany the book directed at young adults. We currently have five churches interested in using this.

I'm excited and hope you're seeing results as well!

1 comment:

  1. Regina, I'm so glad for your success. You're an inspiration to the rest of us. I'm especially glad to hear of the churches' interest. That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete