Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Marketing, Step One

Let me share my milestones as I turn them over on my walk through self-pubbing.
One of the first things a writer should do after finishing a manuscript is write a press release. If you research romantic novel press releases, you'll see some examples online.

You prepare this to prepare for your next step, which is contacting local newspapers and such. But I won't get into that, yet. First, write a press release. Too much information all at once will only stress you. Take this advice, then check back in at a later date for step two.

Happy writing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're sharing your journey. There's so much to learn and figure out.

    ReplyDelete