Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Friday, July 1, 2011

The Benefit to Becoming a Blog Follower

Why should you sign up to follow a blog? If you're an aspiring somebody, it gets your name out there. Whether you want to be known as an author, a dancer, or a bear tamer, leaving a trail of interest is the way to do it.

Consider our future guest, Victorine Lieske, (who will join us next week). She started out as simply a mom who wrote a book, then became a self-pubbed NY Times Best Seller. How'd she do it? By blogging not only on her sites but others. She joined forums and commented, commented, commented.

Whenever I visit a blog now, I try to never leave without commenting on something. I want to leave a trail back to my book, my blog, whatever it is I'm wanting notice about.

If you're here because you're wanting to learn, leave a trail, let us know what drew you here in the first place. Beginning in August of 2011, I want to guest feature a member of this blog every month. If our membership begins to grow, then we'll increase the feature to every week. Let's share the limelight and help each other grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment