Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Learning the ropes of self pubbing....

I've been here, but mentally away. Other publishing houses lure my attention from self pubbing. I debate back and forth whether I'd be better off persuing a traditional publisher. Yet, the non-comformist in me wants to do it, as ole' blue eyes would say, "My---way--."

And I do have hope that I can succeed. So far, I've averaged two sales a week. I don't think that's bad for being a new writer. They say we should blog excessively, join forums and comment excessively, and so far I've done very little. I have plans of doing more, however. And when I do, I'm sure I'll see an increase in sales.

All of that is to say, don't give up on my blog. When I finish finding the best way to upload my file, I'm going to share it. So keep in touch, because if you're interested in self publication, it'll pay off. I'll let you in on every thing I learn. Promise!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing very well and will do better. If you follow self-pubbed books, you'll find most, if not all, get off to a slow start and then pick up momentum. I enjoy reading your blog and am looking forward to learning from you. I'm getting my second book ready for self-pub.
    Mildred

    ReplyDelete