Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Monday, June 28, 2010

Have you asked Him?

I recently had an MRI. As many of you know, you must remove all metal before going in the "tube." I was aware of this and thought I had. However, right before I sat on the table, something (or someone) tugged my hair. I looked at the nurse who stood a few feet away and said, "Wow!" She simply looked confused. I told her that my hair moved. Again, confusion. (Or maybe it was worry over my mental state.) I explained to her that I had a bobby pin in my hair right above my ear. I would have never remembered it only that my hair had moved. It actually felt as if someone flipped it.
Pretty neat, huh? Well, when they first called about my appointment, their first question was, "Are you claustophobic?" Am I? I never really thought about it before. Are they planning on throwing me in the trunk of a car? Should I reconsider this?
I answered with calm assurance, "No. I am not." Because within that few seconds of whirlwind thought, I knew that Jesus would be going with me. I will not be afraid because Jesus will be in there too.
And I know that He was.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, chica. Just left you a blog award on my blog. Miss having you on the blogosphere. :-)

    http://romancingthepalate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete