Welcome

Matthew 17:20, my favorite verse. "... If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good Manners

I like good manners. It's important to me to always say please and thank you and not only that, but to leave the person in whom I'm speaking with, feeling good about themselves.

Do you compliment others? Do you like compliments? I like to leave people with something nice said about them. If they're attractive, I might say, "You have beautiful hair." If they're not attractive, I might say, "What a lovely shirt." I might even compliment them on their smile. Either way, whenever their eyes light up because somebody took notice, it makes me feel good.

So feel good today, find someone to compliment.

1 comment:

  1. I had a boy at camp this week who reminded me of this. He would come up to each of the teachers at the end of camp and shake our hands and say "Thank you for teaching me today." It was adorable. :-)

    I remember thinking... "If I ever have kids, I'm going to teach them to be polite like that. That's great parenting!"

    Of course, after his dad hit on me later, I had to re-think that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete